Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Leaping with Little Weed #4

Before school started, I treated each of the youngest two to their long awaited dates with Mom.  Little Weed #4 always likes a physical task, so we went to a ropes course.  (It was a lower level course than the one Ziggity and I had done earlier in the summer, but I was still nervous about how much he would like it.)

 
There's not much to tell that you can't see through pictures, except the "rescue" that I didn't get proper footage of.  :)  #4 lost his footing at one point and decided that hanging from his harness in midair was preferable to trying to climb back up to the supports.  We required staff assistance to get him back on track.  The staff was wonderful about the whole thing and actually said they appreciated the opportunity for relief from boredom!

Overall, it was a fun day with my little monkey.  Enjoy...

Training
 

Wow...


Here we go!




Weeeeeee!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment