![]() |
| Little Weed #4
|
Little Weed #4 will be meeting and joining this motley crew family of ours on August 13, 2012. This picture was taken on August 17, 2011, as were the other three photos we have of him. I often wonder how much he has changed in the past year and if I will even recognize him immediately.
Our cutie patootie handsome young man is described as having plenty of imagination and curiosity (like his sister), being handy (like his mama), being active and outgoing (like big brother #1), having a cooperative spirit (like his daddy), and enjoying building blocks (like big brother #2). His favorite toys are balls, blocks, and bicycles. He also makes his own bed and washes his own socks.
I can't wait to take that sock-washing chore over for him for a few years. I'm all for encouraging independence, and Ziggity does his own laundry, but this precious little boy has a few years ahead to let his mommy take on the Tide vs. stinky sock battle for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment