Well, it's time to take that proverbial leap. I've been thinking about blogging for YEARS. I came up with every excuse in the book though to enable an enviable amount of procrastination. I eventually set up this blog and then... never posted. First I thought I needed to figure out cool nicknames for the kids to protect their privacy. Then, I thought I should probably come up with some mind-blowing first post that was wise, insightful, and full of just the right balance of humor, wit, and intelligent commentary on the happenings in our life. And then I decided that if I kept waiting, it simply would never happen. And that would be sad. Because writing is very good for me. And there is a TON of cool stuff happening in the life of this little family. And I want to be able to look back at it and remember it all. So, here it is. My first great leap into the blogging world. Here I go...
Splash!
I'm in!
That wasn't so bad. From here on out, I'll try to let you (my trusty reader of one) enjoy a little glimpse into our fun and crazy life. You can look forward to seeing the good, bad, and ugly of our homeschooling journey, our current adoption of Little Weed #4, and whatever other random thoughts float through this head of mine. It can be scary in there, so beware! And enjoy. J
No comments:
Post a Comment