Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nicknames

So, one of my big hangups with getting this blog started was privacy concerns for the kids for the times when this would be public and searchable.  I wanted to come up with something fun and catchy, but also descriptive of their individual personalities.  I literally mulled this over for almost a year.  And then one day, it hit me!  Each of our children have already been given nicknames that fit them perfectly. 

I didn't know my hubby was into nicknames until our first was born.  He was "Little Buddy" for a bit, but soon became "Ziggity." 

Ziggity, age 12

Along came second son, who very early on earned the title, "Dr. Jiggles."
Dr. Jiggles, age 9

  When child number three joined the family, she was clearly "Sweet One."  

Sweet One, age 7


I can't wait to see what title will be bestowed upon child #4.  I'm sure it will be just as perfect as the other three - and keep me from having to come up with something creative and catchy, which I have clearly proven to have failed at!  Meanwhile, dearest hubby and I are nicknameless, at least in public.  We'll come up with somethin'.  Eventually.

Editorial note: I'm still without a nickname for now, but I realized that hubby also has an existing nickname.  From hence forth, he shall be known as "Sticks" in this little blogosphere of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment