Monday, August 6, 2012

A quick tutorial

I've been informed by a few of my newly loyal readers that many are not as familiar with the blogging world as others.  So, let me explain a few things. 

1.  Blogs read most recent post first.  If you want to begin at the beginning, you have to scroll down to the end.

2.  Comments were originally set to blogger's default setting and many folks were emailing saying they tried to comment but weren't allowed.  I think I've fixed that.  If I get any random nasty comments from "anonymous" though, I'll put the security feature back on and just ask you to email directly with comments.  Cuz I really want to hear from you whether it is through the blog or otherwise.

3.  Enjoy!

One more full day until we are outta here!

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe it??? so close. I hear your yearning for your little son, Melissa. Love, MOM W

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, Melissa! I pray for traveling mercies, FAVOR at every stop, and grace for the transition bringing him home. Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am beyond excited you are doing a blog!! I read through all of your posts last night and you do an amazing job of relaying emotions and injecting humor...can't wait to read the posts after you meet Samuel. For those of us who will be stalking your blog for the next 2 weeks, how often can we expect an update?

    ReplyDelete