This is just a test post to see if I can post directly from my email account. There are two families already in Samuel's province. One met their daughter on Monday; the other met their daughter yesterday. Anyway, one of them is unable to access FB or blogger from the hotel. The other seems to be blogging, but I don't know if she's using blogger or emailing to her blog. Regardless, I like to have backup plans... in excess. ;)
So, for your reading pleasure, I'll just mention that we all slept well, although Sweet One has been up since 2:30. :( She snuggled with me for a good 2 hours doing her best to be still but unable to fall asleep. This is going to be a long day for her, but we're going to do our best to make some fun China memories. Everyone else made it almost to 6AM! That's amazing. And The Fairy Godmother is still sleeping. Sleeping is one of her best things though, so we knew she's prove to be an overachiever even with a 15 hour time difference from her home.
Hoping to attach a random photo, so let's see how it goes. (It is of the kids ater their kids' triathalon a few weekends ago. Good training for conquering the Great Wall today!)
Good night to you!
--
Melissa Widenhofer
--
Melissa Widenhofer
It appears everything is working just fine Melissa! Including I think I figured out how to be able to participate on your blog! Yippee ! Hugs to all.
ReplyDeleteIt worked! And we're watching anxiously. Glad you guys are there safely. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it's working b/c I will be checking regularly for updates!! ;) Glad you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteStalking already in progress!
ReplyDelete