
So this kid definitely has a sense of humor - with a dose of mischief. He wanted me to take a picture of him in his new p.j.s, do I grabbed my camera. I said, "1...2...3" and on three, he quickly jump turned and gave me this nice shot of his hiney right as the shutter clicked. He then fell into a fit of giggles over his hilarity. I did too. After he gathered himself, he did pose for the real deal, but was still pretty thrilled with himself. He makes me smile.
Oh, my goodness, too funny! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSo if I am reading these posts correct (a little devious sense of humor, perhaps a dose of mischief) then I cannot wait to stoke that fire...I mean meet this little guy. Even Cousin L asked if we could meet him tomorrow. Well not just yet. Enjoy the ride that is the next few days. If or when those tough moments come, all of you are in good hands with each other and with God who brought you together...on purpose.
ReplyDeleteUncle J and the amazing Reston 'hofers